Egg rate in Barwala Panchkula today is ₹ 5.46 compared to the yesterday’s (02-Jan-2023) egg rate of ₹ 5.46. Similarly Egg rate on 01-Jan-2023 is ₹ 5.44 and ₹ 5.4 on 31-Dec-2022. Egg price in Barwala Panchkula on 30-Dec-2022 is ₹ 5.36 and 29-Dec-2022 ₹ is 5.36 also 28-Dec-2022 egg price is 5.36 and 29-Dec-2022 eggs rate is ₹ 5.36.
What’s the Egg Price in Barwala Panchkula ?
Please note that, Egg Price may vary marginally from one place to another across the states and districts. Also may vary from from Egg Mandi to Whole Sale, and whole sale to Retail shops in Barwala Panchkula . Egg Rate is fixed by NECC ( National Egg Corporation ) and manufacturers based on the stock, inflow, demand from the egg market. Hence there is no fixed price egg rate across the state and districts in Barwala Panchkula . Its important to Note that there could be price difference between Shopping malls / Super markets and retail shops based on the State, Geo location, availability, etc.
As we know well, There are no Taxes for Egg production and selling in India , hence GST exempted for all variety of Eggs. We Provide Egg daily rates for states like Telangana, Himachal Pradesh and Puducherry, Goa, Haryana, Maharashtra, Kerala, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tripura, Rajasthan, Nagaland, Mizoram, Sikkim, Bihar, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu, Odisha Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, West Bengal, Karnataka, Punjab, Delhi, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Uttar Pradesh, and Jammu And Kashmir.
- Top 8 Sliding Door Locks of 2023
- 9 টি পুরুষদের জন্য সেরা ভলিবল জার্সি 2023 সালে
- 10 টি সেরা বাড়ির জন্য Treadmills 2023 সালে
- 4 सूत सरिया का रेट today - 4 Sut Saria Price Today 2023
- Pathan Box Office Collection | Ticket Price | Pathan Advance Booking | Review
- Lohe kii kiimat prati kilo aaja 2023 - Today Iron Rate Per Kg
- Twitter Trends - India
- Today Egg Rate in Ajmer | NECC Egg Price
- Today Egg Rate in Hyderabad | NECC Egg Price
- Today Egg Rate In Mumbai | NECC Egg Price
- Barwala Egg Rate Today | NECC Egg Price
- Today Egg Rate in Ahmedabad | NECC Egg Price
- NECC Egg Rate Today | NECC Ande Ka Rate
- 2023 Hindu Marriage Dates with Muhurat or Shubh Timings
- BookMyShow-এ টিকিট Cancel করার সহজ পদক্ষেপ
- Swiggy অর্ডার History Delete করার সহজ পদক্ষেপ
- IRCTC-তে কীভাবে টিকিট Cancel করবেন
- কিভাবে Zomato এ অর্ডার Cancel করবেন
- কিভাবে Paytm-এ সিনেমার টিকিট Cancel করবেন
Egg Production in India
20 crore eggs are sold in India daily. The production cost of an egg is estimated to be ₹4. In India, Namakkal in Tamil Nadu and Barwala in Haryana are the biggest egg-producing regions followed by Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Punjab. Telangana is one of the states where egg production is very high. 3.5 crores of eggs come from this state. Here, there are more than 2,000 farmers who are behind this vast production. Each Indian state have similar egg production.
Factors Determining the Egg Rate
The wholesale price of eggs gets a dip due to these factors.
- Bird flu Outbreak – The eggs prices and demand gets a sharp dip due to growing fears of deadly bird flu. This type of scare is prevalent for weeks.
- Pandemic – Due to the lockdown and other restriction in many states, the demand for eggs has been reduced.
- Festive Season – The consumption is low during the Purattasi month (in Tamil Nadu), where non-vegetarian consumption reduces in Tamil Nadu. Hence, the daily egg prices are decreased during this time.
- Summer – Due to minimum consumption of poultry products like eggs during summer, the daily egg rate gets affected.
The daily eggs rates increase due to these factors.
- Christmas season: The price of eggs is too high in the month of November and December. The demand increases due to the Christmas season. Eggs are used in large quantity for the production of cakes during this season.
- The rate of eggs also increases in June-July during the school reopening time.
NECC Egg Rates
NECC (National Egg Coordination Committee) fixes the minimum wholesale rate for the egg. Founded in May 1982 and there are more than 25,000 farmers as members. NECC is not a government organization. It is an association of poultry farmers in India which focus on egg prices. NECC plays a very important role in the betterment of the egg industry in India. They are also responsible for promoting the trading, exporting and farming of eggs.
The NECC declares the egg rate daily based on evaluating the market. NECC make sure to provide reasonable egg rates. The declaration of NECC egg prices daily is a big boon for the customers, middleman and farmers. The slogan of NECC is “My Egg, My Price, My Life”.
NECC has many objectives apart from egg price declaration. They monitor the egg stock levels, organize and unite poultry farmers, generate employment, undertake egg promotion campaign, research the market etc.
Namakkal Egg Market
Namakkal is one of the major hubs for poultry products in India. Namakkal is considered one of the largest supplier of eggs across the south. It is known as the Egg City. 65% of the total egg output of Tamil Nadu is produced in Namakkal. The poultry goods like chicken and eggs are exported to neighbouring states like Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and even Maharashtra and other Northern states. The demand in North India for Namakkal eggs has been surging.
There are around 1,100 poultry farms operating from Namakkal that own more than 45 million layer birds. They produce around 3.5 crore eggs of which 50 lakhs egg is for consumption in Tamil Nadu and the rest is supplied to various states on a daily basis. 10-30 lakhs eggs per day are exported to Middle East countries.
The daily egg rates in Namakkal are fixed by the National Egg Coordination Committee (NECC) of the town. Kerala’s egg pricing depends fully on the Namakkal egg rate.
Barwala Egg Production
Barwala in Haryana is considered to be the second-largest poultry hub in Asia. The daily production capacity of eggs from Barwala is 1 crore. There are140 big and small poultry farms having 8 million poultry birds and over 15,000 workers in Barwala.
The consumers in Panchkula, Mohali, Chandigarh, Ambala and the states of Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, UP, Bihar, West Bengal are catered by the Poultry farms in the Barwala region. The Barwala egg rate is dependent on many factors. The bird flu scare can affect the daily Barwala egg rate. Egg sales will take a hit due to the outbreak of bird flu in the region.
NECC Egg Rate Today starts from ₹ 4.5 to ₹ 5. Check out daily egg price updated by NECC. Here, we list daily egg date based on the state and location. Check out today egg rate. Here we have listed Barwala egg rate today, Namakkal, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ajmer, Delhi, Papaak egg rate, Pune, Mumbai, Raipur, Punjab and Kolkata. Check out the price today.
As per the latest report, the egg rate in Barwala has reached Rs. 5.39 per piece. But this is not the highest price for eggs in the city in the last one year. The price of eggs has been on the rise in the city for the last few months. The rise in the price of eggs is due to the increase in the cost of chicken feed. The cost of chicken feed has gone up by 10% in the last few months. This has led to an increase in the price of eggs in Barwala.
Egg prices in Chennai have been on the rise in recent months, due to a variety of factors. The cost of feed, transportation, and labor have all increased, leading to higher prices at the farm gate. Barwala consumers are now paying more for eggs, with the average price of a tray eggs now exceeding Rs. 161.7. This is a significant increase from just a few years ago, when a tray eggs could be purchased for as little as Rs. 141.7. The higher prices are having an impact on egg consumption in Barwala, as many families are cutting back on their consumption of this staple food. While the current situation is difficult for consumers, it is important to remember that egg prices are still relatively low compared to other staples such as rice and wheat.
The current egg price situation in Barwala is not likely to change in the near future, as the cost of production is still high. However, as the industry adjusts to the new reality of higher prices, egg production is likely to increase, which could help to bring prices down over time. In the meantime, Barwala consumers will need to continue to pay more for their eggs.
Poultry farmers in Barwala said they are incurring losses as the cost of chicken feed accounts for around 60 percent of the total cost of production.
Health Benefits of Eggs
Nutrients for Eggs
- Eggs contain high-quality proteins that help in building, strengthening and repairing muscle and tissues. Also, it contains all nine essential amino acids in the right amounts.
- Eggs are rich in nutrients that contain essential vitamins like Vit A, E, B5, B12 and minerals. They contain omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants at a good level.
- Eating eggs improves the level of Good cholesterol. The egg helps to increase the HDL levels (high-density lipoprotein) or the good cholesterol.
- Eggs contain an important nutrient called Choline that is used to build cell membranes. An egg has around 100 mg of Choline
- Egg contains many antioxidants like Lutein and Zeaxanthin which is good for eye health. Egg yolks contain a large amount of these antioxidants, which can reduce the risk of cataracts.
- Consuming eggs help to lose weight
- It is good for brain health, energy production and improves the immune system of the body.
- Good for skin health. Some vitamins present in eggs help to promote healthy skin.
Egg Price Source: NECC
Note: This is not NECC official website. We collect the prices from the NECC site to present the prices in a simple and graphical manner for the convenience of the user. The suggested prices are published solely for the reference and information of the trade and industry. NECC and Sangbad.in does not by itself or through any person enforce compliance or adherence with such suggested egg prices in any manner whatsoever.